Airdrop Claim Guidance
We are so excited to announce that our token $MARA is live now! It’s time for you to claim your airdrop!
Up to date, we have held 3 airdrop events with different steps to claim.
Amara Airdrop Event Session 1 in June, 2021
For this event, we collected Polkadot address. Users should connect Polkadot wallet and submit your ERC-20 address. Airdrop will be distributed automatically. You can refer to the guidance here . If you have problems in Trust Wallet, find the solutions here.
Halloween Candimara/$MARA Exchange
Winners of Halloween party in 2021 should follow the guidance to submit your address.
$MARA tokens will be distributed automatically for these two events above.
AmaraLend Beta Global Campaign in Sep. — Oct., 2021
For AmaraLend testnet rewards, users need to claim themselves following the steps.
Step 1: Go to Amara official website https://www.amara.link/
Step 2: Click “AIRDROP” on the upper right
Step 3: Connect MetaMask wallet
Step 4: Click AmaraLend Beta Global Campaign to check if you are eligible
If you see the sentence below, it means you are not eligible to claim the airdrop.
If it shows like the pic below, congrats you can move to the next step.
Step 5: Claim your airdrop if your address is included to get your $MARA. (Eg. you get 6 MARA in this airdrop.)
Step 6: Congratulations! You have finished your airdrop claim.
- The airdrop will not appear in your wallet before you connect the Moonriver network and add MARA contract to your wallet.
- It may take time for your wallet to receive the airdrop after you finish the claim on Amara official website.
- Airdrop rewards will be 100% unlocked after the token is listed on Exchange with no TGE.
- No fee for users to claim airdrop. All handling fees are borne by Amara Finance.
- Airdrop claim expires at 2:00 AM, 1st May, 2022 (UTC+0). Undistributed/unclaimed tokens will be taken back and remain for new promotion events.
About Amara Finance
Amara Finance is a cross-chain financial aggregator for NextDeFi aiming to be the DeFi collaboration center to bridge Polkadot and the off-DOT world. Amara’s core products include: AmaraLend, a multi-chain deployed lending protocol focusing on long-tail assets; AmaraLink, a multisig cross-chain bridge connecting Polkadot and off-DOT world; AmaraPay, an aggregated payment gateway protocol responding swiftly across the world.